Thursday, October 22, 2015

Holiday Helpers!

It's that time of year where we start planning for pumpkin fun, holiday cheers, and sharing the love!  
Every year I debate how I want to do holiday parties.  They are such a fun time to celebrate in our classrooms, but I cringe when there are over 40 cupcakes!  I don't want the kids to eat them all, but I don't want to send home beautifully made goodies either (we really do appreciate your hard work)! So how about I choose for you?  Well, I also don't like that idea.  I am thankful for any help, and I don't want to be too demanding.  So.....here's the answer to my wishes.  SignUpGenius!  Visit this website to signup for ONE holiday treat!  Ex. Sally signs up for veggie snacks for the Halloween party. Sally doesn't have to bring anything for the Christmas and Valentine's Day party.  Happy pickings!  You will receive a reminder email 2 days before the big event.
See our sign up page.  Click on the link below!  Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment